filling, emptying, transferring or dispensing small
amounts of liquid out of carboys, hobbocks, canisters,
narrow-necked containers or barrels FLUX now offers
a better performance: the new JUNIORFLUX pumps type
F 310 and F 314.
JUNIORFLUX pumps are available in polypropylene (PP),
polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) or stainless steel
(S), both in version with mechanical seal Type F 310
or sealless Type F 314.
230 Watt commutator motor with a 2-speed switch allows
sensitive, fast and therefore low-cost and safe filling
operations. The motor is built to protection class
II, splash-proof and comprises an overload cut-out
switch. Another feature is the modern and ergonomically
structured design for single-hand operation.
new JUNIORFLUX pump can be used in almost every field
of industry. With a weight of 2 kg and being easy
to handle, it may be used wherever small amounts of
low flammability liquids, like acids, alkaline solutions,
solvents, detergents, etc. must be decanted. Major
fields of application are laboratories, chemical store
rooms and workshops.
Features And Benefits
- high safety factor: powerful 230 Watt motor with
built-in overload cut-out switch, double insulated
- 2-speed switch for sensitive filling operations
- ergonomic handle
- version in 230 Volt tested to German VDE and GS
- pumps with mechanical seal in polypropylene (PP)
or sealless pumps in polypropylene (PP), polyvinylidene
fluoride (PVDF) or stainless steel 316 Ti (S)
- easy cleaning: outer tube can be removed by hand
- integral clip to suspend the pump
- hook on pump outlet for fixing a hand tap
of liquids, the JUNIORFLUX pumps can be used for:
- F 310 PP and F 314 PP: acetic acid up to 80 %,
ammonia water, boric acid, caustic soda, caustic
potash solution, citric acid, formic acid, fruit
acids, lactic acid, liquid fertilizers, liquid soap,
phosphoric acid, distilled water.
- For short periods: chlorine water, hydrochloric
acid, hydrofluoric acid,
- F 314 PVDF: chromic acid, nictric acid, sulphuric
acid as well as all liquids
listed under PP (except caustic soda).
- F 314 S: acetic acid up to 80 %, ammonia water,
caprylic acid, caustic
soda, caustic potash solution, fatty acids, lactic
acid, methylene chloride,
nitric acid up to 40 %, perchloroethylene, trichloroethylene.
- A detailed Resistance Chart on further liquids
is available on request.